Friday, March 11, 2016

Why did it take take me a WHOLE year to join!!!

SOMETHING I LOVE SO MUCH NOW!!!
I can not imagine that it took me an entire year to join this company!

Here's what held me back!

1. I was afraid of failure!

2. I thought I had to know EVERYTHING  about the business and product to promote it!

3. I was afraid to spend money to start a business!

4. I had never tried the products!

I look back now and LAUGH! All these thoughts and I even joined a make up company in between the year that I watched IT WORKS! I was truly looking for something to do on the side! 

I didn't have a lot of extra time with such a large family and I already worked full time  to do another job that took me away from my family more so I really needed something I could do ONLINE after work and ON the go!

After much research this is what I found:

1. There is a RISK of failure at anything!

2. I learned as I went! I am involved in a great team and the beauty is you can work at your own pace!

3.  There are NOT many businesses that don't cost money to start up. You can presale 4 wraps to pay for your start up kit so that you are not out any money.  I would NOT suggest borrowing money!

4.  You can try the products as you go and earn money and free products!!!

It is a true WIN WIN! The company has a perfect combo to help others make money to get their family ahead!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment