Friday, March 18, 2016

I was SO against a MULTI LEVELED business! WHAT CHANGED MY MIND!

Years ago, I made up my mind that multi leveled companies did not work. This is what I thought: only one person makes all the money, there is NO such thing and that people must be making this stuff up. I had decided in my mind that NO one is ever successful with multilevel companies. I even tried a few. I was very unsuccessful and very set against ever trying it again.
When I graduated with my teaching degree I was invited to a HOME party and went to support my friend but decided before I got there I would not buy anything. This is HOW against I was to any sort of MLM! 

WHAT CHANGED??
The biggest thing is DEBT! We had LOTS of debt that happened FAST! It wasn't like we just went out and bought a lot of stuff.  We were NOT buying or going on fancy vacations. We were NOT big spenders. I drove a humble little van named OLD BETSY which we passed on to another sweet family that loves her now!  We just had a LOT of things happen at once. I'll give you some examples: Teeth problems, car problems, house problems, some extra adoption expenses that we didn't plan, therapy for our newly adopted children, tutoring, doctor bills, sickness unexpected, and more that I can not remember. Our emergency fund depleted quickly and credit cards started to add up. We sold some things but then a time came when I found myself on my knees and felt so bogged down with debt. I truly felt that we would adopt again but there was NO way adoption would be in our future with so much debt. I could NOT see a way out. We had dreams of helping our sons serve missions and do big things but those things seemed too big at the the time. 

It was JULY 2013, by this time I had heard of  It works for over a year but finding 100 to join the business and a team to make it happen seemed too big of a task.  I found myself on my knees in my closet pouring out my heart to God begging him to show me a way to pay off some of this debt. I was raised in a debt free home. It had to be something I could do on the go with my large family. I felt prompted to call my friend about It works again. I dismissed my thoughts with negative ones of how silly it was and that it would never work! 

An entire month went by and the thought of IT works just lingered in my mind. FINALLY, August 31, 2013, I dug up 100 bucks and called my friend to join the business. I had NO idea what I was doing or what any of the products were. I just decided to start what I felt I should!!

This is what changed!

1. I believe with my WHOLE heart GOD opened my eyes to something I could not see before! 
2. I found a company that was debt free. There are SOOO many companies to choose from but there are NOT many debt free ones. 
3.  I didn't want one that would suck up a TON of money up front and cost TONS of money a month to run. 
4. I needed something I could REALLY work from home and on the go.
5. I had to have a product that could really sell. Overall health and weight loss is a HOT product. 
6.  The LORD knew exactly what he was doing when he put me in the path of It works.

Little did I know It works had been in this area. I had NEVER seen or heard of it and I joined a team that was 12 hours from me! I ended up loving that I could grow my own team. I love that we can work and train from any where in the world too! 



Sure I would love for you to join us too. Do I tell my story to get you to join our team? Of course I do, but I tell my story to share with you....this.....Are you praying for a change?  Are you hearing the answer and not listening?  

Maybe it's a call to get out of debt, maybe it's a call to adopt, maybe it's a call to join my company with me, maybe it's a call to start another job, maybe it's a call to quit work, maybe it's to slow down and smell the roses......LIFE is too short to not listen to what our heart is telling us!   I"M SO GLAD I listened...I would have missed SOO Much!

This is what I have learned!

True happiness comes when we answer where our heart wants to be!

I LOVE being home with my baby girls! 

I love every day waking up and knowing we get to spend the day together and LOVE kissing and cuddling and LOVING on them every single day! 

I would have missed all of this if I had not listened!!!

1 comment: