Tuesday, March 8, 2016

How to afford staying at home when you already joined the work field!

This is what happened to me! I hit the work field as a teacher! My goal was not to come back home but I also had not planned to adopt a total of five children. Apparently the Lord had another plan for our family. 

After the twins joined our family being a working mom was a true sacrifice for me. I hated leaving them. I dreaded Monday. 
I hated paying a sitter. We can never replace time. The only way I could figure out how to leave the work force after entering it was to work harder! 

I had already began my journey in my side job with it works and began paying off bills but it was at this point that I decided I didn't want to work away from the twins that I knew I would have to sacrifice some sleep and time. 

It was the best choice I ever made! Now our mornings are slow and easy. I look back at that time when they first came in gratitude that the Lord gave me the desire to push myself hard to work a side job while I was still teaching. 

There's no reason to go to work outside of the home with an opportunity like this one! It's still a job but it's all from home and now during naps or early mornings! 
I love finding creative times to work my business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment