Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What are your dreams made of?

When I close my eyes at night I like to let my mind dream before I go off to real dream land!

For YEARS I never allowed myself to dream! I went to bed with worry and got up with worry. I looked at the lives of others and wondered how they could afford things or wished we could just make it through the month without such a worry.


The one thing this job has given me is HOPE! The night I began I wrote down and cut out little pictures of dreams I hoped that we could accomplish. I never dreamed three more adoptions could be a part of that dream!

I have learned that daily dreaming is just as important as daily showering! It's ok to dream! It's a positive thing and in fact it's good brain work!  The days when I used to drive to work and the hustle and bustle of rushing out the door I used to think  that there has to be more to life than working all the time just to pay bills.

Do you dream?

What's on your dream list?



1 comment:

  1. I do dream all the time, sometimes I think I get in a little over my head. It's good to dream though and go for what you want. If you didn't life would be pretty wack :) Daily dreaming is great too cause you can dream of what you want to do and eventually get it done. You want to because it's something in your head.

    ReplyDelete