Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CASH BONUSES!

I do a LOT of posting on social media! One thing I post a lot about is cash BONUSES! 
I post about it a LOT! I feel like I want to shout it from the roof tops and then shout it OUT again!!!

There are SOOO many companies to pick when it comes to direct sales and network marketing. I did some research when I began. One thing that really made a BIG impression for me with It works was that the company was DEBT free. This means they do NOT owe any one MONEY!!! 

When  a company is debt free then they can pay their distributors better!!!  We NOT only get commissions on sales but we also get cash bonuses!  We can get weekly bonuses or at random times the company will offer different bonuses. 

For example, right now until the end of March they have a RUBY bonus. 

What is a ruby bonus?

This is a 1000 YES ONE THOUSAND dollar bonus for anyone that signs up in the month of March and goes RUBY in TWO months! 

It is 1000 plus commissions! ONE thousand bucks in one lump sum! 

Some times I just can't believe the bonuses they offer! 

Have I ever gotten any of these bonuses? 

YES!!! 

When I first began they did a Christmas cash bonus for $500 and that is how we paid for Christmas that year!

Then the next month was Jan. that was the month I replaced my teaching salary and snagged myself a $10,000 bonus. These bonuses have been life changing for many people on my team and are reachable. 

Any time you mix health and wealth along with some weight loss products together then you create an amazing opportunity to make money! 

This is an amazing business! 

We are blessed to be on the journey! 

What would $1000 do for your family?

Vacation, emergency fund? braces, debt, clothes, adoption home study, catch up on bills, fun money


No comments:

Post a Comment