Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's OK to go a DIFFERENT DIRECTION!!!!

LONG POST ALERT!!!
REFLECTION DAY for me and it's on my heart so much that I had to share!!! 

I never dreamed this would be my journey! After we had our 4th child (sweet Caroline) MY PLAN was to go back to college and become a teacher! I did that. I busted it to finish my degree with 4 busy kids! I never even considered there might be another plan for me! When I think back to the night Andrew and Leah ask steve and I to pray about ADOPTION....I thought they were CRAZY...I was finishing my last few semesters in college...ADOPTION was off the radar! I was honestly barely making it and needing lots of support from friends with the 4 busy children I had!  You can read all about that story when you have time by clicking HERE! 

God clearly had another plan for our family that included adopting 5 more beautiful children and joining a company that I was super skeptical of and didn't even think the products worked for an entire YEAR before I joined! 

Answering a call from God to adopt and to change our planned path was not an easy choice! Also, joining a company that I was afraid wouldn't work was scary..what if I spent 100 bucks..and it didn't work....I finally realized...it's the same as any other job-
what if I bought my first camera as a photographer and couldn't work the camera well you figure out how, 
what if I failed the praxis test after I took all the classes to become a teacher and paid all that money and went to school all that time? It's simple, you get the training you need to pass the test. What if you went to school to sell houses and went through all that work and money and couldn't sell any houses? Then you would figure out HOW TO DO IT.....It works is the same way....you pay $99 for your business kit and you learn how to use the products that are incredible by the way and then you learn how to promote them!!! 
It's a job just like all the other jobs!!! AND, God provides.. When you pray about whatever job you have God sends answers!!! 

There were many sleepless nights of worry and uncertainty. BUT there is such a joy and peace from answering a call from HIM a peace that I can't explain. 

If you are one of those people that feel called to do something else but not sure how to do it....if it's a job that holds you back or your fear...you have to ask yourself the questions...What's holding me back?
EZRA 10:4 "ARISE; for this matter belongeth unto thee; we also will be with thee; be of good courage, and do it"

BECAUSE if you are still reading....the part that I really wanted you to hear....the happiness that comes from within when you answer HIM...is beyond anything I can describe with words!!! ‪#‎joyinthejourney‬ ‪#‎whatif‬‪#‎goforwardwithfaith‬ ‪#‎daretodream‬ ‪#‎whatifitworks‬ ‪#‎roadlesstraveled‬

No comments:

Post a Comment