Friday, February 26, 2016

Every MOM needs a VISION board!!!

Vision boards...They work!!!!

As mothers we find ourselves busy with the day to day task and we forget to dream. We become the wife, the mom and our own dreams and desires at times get stuck on the side lines.  Two years ago I became a true vision board believer!!!

I made a vision board on a piece of scratch poster board. I put things I truly dreamed that would be amazing for our family and for myself.   All but two of those things happened on my that dream board!!!

I became a dream believer...a hope broker in 2014! I believe God gives us two hands...ONE to give and ONE to receive! I am thankful to know that He knows us and He hears our prayers and our HOPES and DREAMS!!

Now I not only make my own dream boards but our entire family make dream boards!  We have dream board parties with friends and other family members! We have dream notebooks and vision posters in our rooms!!! 

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney 



No comments:

Post a Comment